Sunday, August 5, 2007

Wings Harden Liao

FUCK.

Just now I read this particular blog and a painful fact dawned on me.

My juniors are growing up. They don’t need us anymore. They are independent!

Is that how all our parent feels when we defies them? I guess so.

The feelings’ like… You kena betrayed, you know?

Like… You’ve put in so much effort and love into molding them into the people they are today then they turn around and stab you. Not behind, but on your bloody chest.

Ironic isn’t it?

Wanting them to take charge of their own lives but when they do, regretting the decision immediately.

Argh. Bloody fuck. This is so confusing.

Just my last year and this has to happen.

Letting go is so painful.

FUCK.

On a happier note, I’ve began blogging again. Didn’t want to use perfect English lah, has enough of it in EL lessons and script-writing liao. BTW, I’ve changed my style too. Style chance but substance the same, hor?

On an even happier note, gitchy gitchy yaya dada~

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir.

LOL.

No comments: