Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Slacking Sianly

Foul mood today, sian.

Was pretty emo, staring into thin air and everything, ya know?

Just can’t seem to be high today after eating that flu pill.

Guess what? I have no flu!

All I wanted to do is to have a peaceful sleep! (I slept for 2 hours during Emaths, damn slack!)

Stupid insomnia.

OBSERVING volleyball during PE today.

Purposely didn’t bring my PE attire, haha.

Simply sian lah.

Why must still go for PE? Utter rubbish.

Waste of time lor. Rather slack. Heh.

Studying > Sweating anytime! (My results stay the same…)

Furthermore, I have totally no interest in sports.

Reasons?

1) SWEAT.

2) Fear of balls. (Don’t think dirty. >.>)

3) …There’s 1 more, can’t remember.

Tomorrow is National Day Celebration! (sian.)

Gonna wear my red 24-Playwriting Competition shirt!

Also, the perfect excuse for slacking!

Not like I’ve been studying a lot anyway…

Basically, am slacking everyday?

To teachers: Cut me some slack, man…

Should I volunteer myself for the Proverb of the Day?

Seems silly.

Need to do so many things also... Sian lah.

Should I?

No comments: