Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Propaganda Celebration

National Day celebration at school – BORING.

Muster Parade is boring as well, hearing speeches is even worse.

I pity those UG, have to stand in the sun for so long ah.

Heatstroke rocks! Knock out so many people!

Eating snacks and basically having a party… Playing PSP, hanging legs out from the railing, boo-ing award receipients are just some of the things we did to pass our time.

After the parade ended, we were to congregate at the parade square for some mass dance? LAME.

Nobodies doing it anyway. Teachers acting like maniacs to get us high- no use! =D

So everybody sat down, minding their own business, when suddenly an entire horde of dancers come out and blocked our views!

So, we did what we do best- Screaming for them to get down. >=)

Also, I never say it’s a crime to study. I just said it spoils the atmosphere.

You buaysong for what?

Want to shoot me, shoot AT ME.

Don’t anyhow shoot all over and then act innocent just to take a chance with my sweet.

FUCK.

Don't think I don't know what you've been doing- PROPAGATOR.

Totally ruin my national day celebration.

Managed to feel better after siao-ing with nolad and nayr?

They think they can sing better than the “idols”! LOL.

Probably true, since half of the “idols” can’t sing to save their own lives.

HAPPY PROPAGANDA CELEBRATION!

No comments: