Saturday, August 11, 2007

Discoveries

Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi

Na bueh!

Someone told me a secret today (at around 1+am)

Totally shocked lah!

It’s too much for me to handle liao!

OMFG.

This kind of thing… just shocked me lah!

Now whenever I look at other pple nicks on MSN, I started to think whether they’ve been through it too.

WTF.

I’m totally lost for words.

Want to know what the secret is?

Ask Jay Chou.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Kidding. Lol.

ALSO, eilav showed me this. http://www.sp.edu.sg/SPweb/appmanager/home/default?_nfpb=true&linkNode=/BEA%20Repository/FutureStudent/Courses/LanguageCommunication/Drama/Overview&T32000459401164941700720_actionOverride=/cmsTools/extension/content/main/link&_windowLabel=T32000459401164941700720&_pageLabel=SP_ABT_C_FTD_LC_DADT

THIS IS THE COURSE I NEED!

Thank God, Jesus, Buddha, Allah, Satan if needed.

I am in luuuurve.

WOOHOO.

I wanna work with TFP!

Also, 1 year ago today, drama is performing in the arts house!

4ward WAN SUI!

Crew members (lights, sounds, props, sets, cleanliness managers, all managers) WAN SUI!

Netting Friends WAN SUI!

Guardian Angels WAN SUI!

Commercials WAN SUI!

DRAMA ROCKS!

No comments: