Saturday, August 11, 2007

Mission Accomplished!

W00Tz!

I finished cleaning my freakin’ room!

Finally, I can see the damn floor lah!

HAHAHA.

So freakin’ HIGH.

*starts dancing around the room*

Let’s see…

I tidied up my table. (Took around 30mins?)

Tidied up the box for my 10 ring files. (30mins.)

Tidied up the insides of the 10 ring files. Bloody waste of my time, this one. (1hr 30mins)

Proceeded to my bedside drawer and started throwing away stuffs at whim.

After many a precious memento got thrown out, my drawer looks reasonably presentable now. =D

Downside is… lost memories. =(

Proceeded to my wardrobe!

Take out too small size shirts and thought about shredding them.

Cos my mom always want to donate my clothes to my younger cousins. =.=

In the end, didn’t dare to do it. Humji lah, yes I know. =(

Wardrobe rearrangement takes around hmm… 30mins?

I have very few clothes, sobz.

Next, my cupboard!

Neglected for so long already!

All my Harry Potter and Dan Brown and Roald Dahl and James Patterson were dusty like hell.

I spotted a greenish book… and to my immense horror, it’s the one that Mdm LINDA Leong issued!

*JAWS DROP*

That stupid teacher that screwed up my interest in physics!

I also spotted a black book… The Holy Bible.
I forgot how it got there in the first place. I didn’t buy it for sure…

Hmm… But I not Christian leh, what should I do with it?

Then I flipped to Genesis and started reading…

Nice read, can practice for oral also.

HAHA.

Okay, that’s it for my cleaning adventure!

I can start studying without fretting where all my notes went. (partly because I threw them all away. LMAO.)

WAHAHAHA. SO HIGH!

Total time spent in cleaning the room (and making this blog entry): 5hrs from 11am!

So damn proud of maself man!


BTW, spirited away is a damn nice movie! I watched it twice yesterday night.

Watch it here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=522894949381359580&q=spirited+away
&total=1485&start=60&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

No comments: